MASSIVE bulk carrier Cape Elise was towed to Inchgreen, Greenock, for repairs today, damage caused by huge waves visible on upper decks.
Four tugs were required -- Svitzer Milford, Anglegarth, Ayton Cross and Kestrel. The ship was towed stern first because of its lack of power.
- M&S To Shut Greenock Store And Open In Port Glasgow
- WHISKY Truck Fire Blaze On Main Road In Greenock
- NEW Ladies' Fastest Time At Greenock Parkrun
- NATALIA'S Coastline Walk Reaches Inverclyde
- BREAK-In At Port Glasgow Takeaway
- GOLF -- Whinhill Club Championship Qualifier Results
- LATE Night Crash On Coast Road
- PLEA Over Youngster's Lost Florida Bear