MASSIVE bulk carrier Cape Elise was towed to Inchgreen, Greenock, for repairs today, damage caused by huge waves visible on upper decks.
Four tugs were required -- Svitzer Milford, Anglegarth, Ayton Cross and Kestrel. The ship was towed stern first because of its lack of power.
- ARREST Over Alleged Port Glasgow Attack
- PENSIONER Hurt In Hit-And-Run Trail Bike Crash
- MIXED Use Plan Including Shops For Ex-Factory
- COACH House Conversion Refused
- BIKES Stolen From Greenock Close
- WITNESS Plea After Assault In Greenock
- INVERCLYDE Trains Getting Back To Normal
- INVERCLYDE To Host New 'Galoshans' Festival