MASSIVE bulk carrier Cape Elise was towed to Inchgreen, Greenock, for repairs today, damage caused by huge waves visible on upper decks.
Four tugs were required -- Svitzer Milford, Anglegarth, Ayton Cross and Kestrel. The ship was towed stern first because of its lack of power.
- EMPTY Greenock Shop Can Become Restaurant And Takeaway
- OPEN Top Bus Tour Just The Ticket Again For Cruise Visitors
- PHOTOSTREAM -- Former First Minister's Campaign Visit
- ONE-Way Traffic Agreed For Greenock Lane
- TIMETABLE For Multi-Million Pound School Makeovers
- ROAD Safety Event For Older People
- BUS Firm Launches Day Trips Programme
- LEARN About Open University Courses At Greenock Event