MASSIVE bulk carrier Cape Elise was towed to Inchgreen, Greenock, for repairs today, damage caused by huge waves visible on upper decks.
Four tugs were required -- Svitzer Milford, Anglegarth, Ayton Cross and Kestrel. The ship was towed stern first because of its lack of power.
- Ramblers' Outing -- Old Kilmacolm Railway -- 29 November
- Live @ The Waterfront -- Bolshoi Ballet: The Pharaoh's Daughter -- 23 November
- European Night And Christmas Market -- 27 November
- The View Gig For Ardgowan Hospice -- 19 December
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 30 November
- Parish Players Pantomime -- 2 to 5 December
- Christmas Light Switch-On Events -- 3 to 5 December
- Inverkip Hotel Folk Night -- 28 November