MASSIVE bulk carrier Cape Elise was towed to Inchgreen, Greenock, for repairs today, damage caused by huge waves visible on upper decks.
Four tugs were required -- Svitzer Milford, Anglegarth, Ayton Cross and Kestrel. The ship was towed stern first because of its lack of power.
- STEAMER Set For Dry Dock After Cash Raised
- MAN In Court Accused Of Murder In Greenock
- FOUR Large Cruise Ships Calling In Four Days
- GAGS On The Green Comedy Night At Cricket Club
- CRICKET -- Greenock Claim Division One Title And Promotion
- RIO Brio As Greenock Parkrun Marks Team GB Success
- FOOTBALL -- Port Juniors Community Club Update
- LOST Purse Had Unusual Item Of Sentimental Value