MASSIVE bulk carrier Cape Elise was towed to Inchgreen, Greenock, for repairs today, damage caused by huge waves visible on upper decks.
Four tugs were required -- Svitzer Milford, Anglegarth, Ayton Cross and Kestrel. The ship was towed stern first because of its lack of power.
- CRASH At Busy Junction
- £14,000 Worth Of Heroin Found In Drugs Raids
- APPROVAL Sought For Children's Home Plan
- CRIME In Brief -- Building Site Equipment Stolen
- ON The Web -- Forty Years And Counting For Morton Kitman Andy
- FAMILY Fun In Largs This Weekend
- AMAZON Staff Support Health Project
- LOST And Found -- iPhone Left In Taxi To Gourock