MASSIVE bulk carrier Cape Elise was towed to Inchgreen, Greenock, for repairs today, damage caused by huge waves visible on upper decks.
Four tugs were required -- Svitzer Milford, Anglegarth, Ayton Cross and Kestrel. The ship was towed stern first because of its lack of power.
- DRIVER Charged After Car Flips On To Roof
- CRIME In Brief -- Man Charged After Alleged Road Rage Incident
- TARDIS Arrives In Youngster's Garden
- BLAZE Wrecks Play Park Climbing Wall
- WITNESS Plea After Thefts
- BODY-Building Success For Home-Help Turned Fitness Student
- NEARLY 30 Improve Their Times At Greenock Parkrun
- LAND Bought As Part Of Port 'Spur Road' Plan