MASSIVE bulk carrier Cape Elise was towed to Inchgreen, Greenock, for repairs today, damage caused by huge waves visible on upper decks.
Four tugs were required -- Svitzer Milford, Anglegarth, Ayton Cross and Kestrel. The ship was towed stern first because of its lack of power.
- STABBING During Party Disturbance
- FIRST Minister Hears How Inverclyde's Making Waves
- CRIME In Brief -- Man Faces Driving, Drugs And Weapon Charges
- £1MILLION Government Boost For Shipyard
- 'COMPROMISE Solution' Backed For Historic Port Building
- BUTCHERS Find Recipe For Success
- PORT Man Allegedly Attacked In Kilmacolm
- IN Brief -- St Michael's School's Winter Wonderland