MASSIVE bulk carrier Cape Elise was towed to Inchgreen, Greenock, for repairs today, damage caused by huge waves visible on upper decks.
Four tugs were required -- Svitzer Milford, Anglegarth, Ayton Cross and Kestrel. The ship was towed stern first because of its lack of power.
- Live @ The Waterfront: National Theatre Live: Frankenstein -- 30 October
- Live @ The Waterfront -- Bolshoi Ballet: Legends of Love -- 26 October
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 26 October
- Maximum Impact 2014 -- 1 November
- WOOPI Do For All -- 27 October
- Rotary Club Open Evening -- 28 October
- Autumn Fair -- 1/2 November
- Organ Recital -- 26 October
- Fireworks Display -- 1 November
- Folk And Roots Music Festival -- October/November