MASSIVE bulk carrier Cape Elise was towed to Inchgreen, Greenock, for repairs today, damage caused by huge waves visible on upper decks.
Four tugs were required -- Svitzer Milford, Anglegarth, Ayton Cross and Kestrel. The ship was towed stern first because of its lack of power.
- TAXI Driver Charged After Hitting Pedestrians
- PHOTOSTREAM -- Gourock Regeneration Work Underway
- CRIME In Brief -- Arrest For Alleged Sneak-In Theft
- PLANNING News -- Barn Can Be Turned Into House
- GRACE And Jack Are Number One Names
- GOUROCK Bin Blaze Vandal Strikes Again
- GOLF -- Whinhill Triumph In Muirshiel League
- PORT Glasgow Flat Set On Fire