Norwegian Sun, seen from Gourock, in 2010.
GREENOCK welcomes its last big cruise ship of the year on Wednesday (26 September).
Norwegian Sun is expected at the Ocean Terminal around 8am from Reykjavik, Iceland, and is due to leave at 6pm bound for Dublin.
The 78,000-tonne ship last came to the Clyde in September 2010.
She can carry around 2,000 passengers and has nearly 1,000 crew and is on a 14-day Norway, Iceland, and Faroe Islands cruise starting and finishing in Copenhagen.
- Ramblers' Walk: Beinn Ghlas and Beinn Lawers -- 26 May
- Ramblers' Walk: Beecraigs and Cockleroy -- 25 May
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 26 May
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 20 May
- Light & Shade Art Exhibition -- 11 May to 1 June
- Yvonne Lyon Concert -- 25 May
- Riverside Youth Band Summer Concert -- 7 June
- Wherries Concert -- 7 June
- Sporting Dinner -- 8 June
- Newark Primary School Fun Day -- 15 June
- Westburn Church Fete -- 25 May
- Charity Concert in aid of Ardgowan Hospice -- 26 May
- PROMENADE Cafe Plan For Ashton
- COUNCILLORS Back Travellers Camp Idea
- NEWS In Brief -- SCOUT Car Wash... MOORFOOT School Fete... PLANT Sale And Coffee Morning
- READER Talkback -- Should Be Easy To Find Train Louts
- CLYDE Shipping Images -- Cruise Ship Celebrity Infinity
- MARCH Will Honour Returning Argylls
- FOOTBALL: Welfare League -- MISC Scottish Cup Triumph
- THIRTY-Five Hopefuls Start Recruit Challenge