FIVE brave fund-raisers took part in a 150ft abseil, raising £1,000 for Ardgowan Hospice, Greenock.
The event took place at the Titan Crane at Clydebank and was organised by the Glasgow Climbing Centre.
Hospice fund-raising and communications officer Sarah Nottingham, who was one of the abseilers, said; “It was a fantastic day! On behalf of Ardgowan Hospice I would like to thank the brave fundraisers who took part, and also thanks to everyone who has sponsored the fab five!”
From left are Kelly James, Graham Brennan, Sarah Nottingham, Scott Lever and Helen Gorry.
- Ramblers' Bus Trip: St Cuthbert's Way in the Borders -- 22 June
- Greenock Art Club Summer Sale -- 22/23 June
- Moscow State Circus -- 20 to 23 June
- Greenock Light Opera Club Concerts -- 21/22 June
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 24 June
- Craft Fair At Wemyss Bay Station -- 13 July
- Rock Choirs Performance - 24 June
- Comet Festival Gala Day -- 22 June
- Cardwell Garden Centre Barbecue Day -- 22 June
- Eco Film Festival -- 18 to 20 June
- Disco Inferno Musical -- 19 to 22 June
- Oklahoma Musical -- 18 to 21 June
- ATTEMPTED Murder Of Man In Greenock
- POLICE Plea After Man Injured
- GOALIE Aims High With New Academy
- CRIME Down In Inverclyde By Almost A Quarter
- LATEST Gallery Images -- Victoria Tower From Whinhill
- CRIME In Brief -- MAN Charged With Assault
- LATEST Readers' Photos --The Circus Is In Town
- ECO-Film Festival Screenings