VANDALS caused thousands of pounds of damage at Morton’s Cappielow stadium.
The club said the ground has been broken into three times in the last 10 days
A statement on the club website revealed that the intruders gained access across the railway line behind the main stand.
Morton are asking supporters if they could let police know if they see anyone hanging around the area looking suspicious.
The club also thanked contractors who had worked hard to repair the damage ahead of tonight’s Ramsdens Cup fixture against Queen of the South.
- Ramblers' Bus Trip: St Cuthbert's Way in the Borders -- 22 June
- Greenock Art Club Summer Sale -- 22/23 June
- Moscow State Circus -- 20 to 23 June
- Greenock Light Opera Club Concerts -- 21/22 June
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 24 June
- Craft Fair At Wemyss Bay Station -- 13 July
- Rock Choirs Performance - 24 June
- Comet Festival Gala Day -- 22 June
- Cardwell Garden Centre Barbecue Day -- 22 June
- Eco Film Festival -- 18 to 20 June
- Disco Inferno Musical -- 19 to 22 June
- Oklahoma Musical -- 18 to 21 June
- ATTEMPTED Murder Of Man In Greenock
- ALLEGED 'Bag Dipper' Thieves Arrested
- CIRCUS Competition --- Winners' Names Added
- POLICE Plea After Man Injured
- GOALIE Aims High With New Academy
- CRIME Down In Inverclyde By Almost A Quarter
- LATEST Gallery Images -- Victoria Tower From Whinhill
- CLYDE Shipping Images -- Aircraft Carrier Tower Tow