HUGE photos of old Greenock have been put up on the side of a drab car park as part of an arts regeneration project.
Five photos from the Eugene Mehat collection were chosen by residents to liven up the wall of the structure in Ann Street.
The project is a partnership between River Clyde Homes and Inverclyde Community Development Trust.
Mehat took photos of the area in the 1960s. The collection is now administered by the McLean Museum. More about Eugene Mehat
- Ramblers' Walk: Beinn Ghlas and Beinn Lawers -- 26 May
- Ramblers' Walk: Beecraigs and Cockleroy -- 25 May
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 26 May
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 20 May
- Light & Shade Art Exhibition -- 11 May to 1 June
- Yvonne Lyon Concert -- 25 May
- Riverside Youth Band Summer Concert -- 7 June
- Wherries Concert -- 7 June
- Sporting Dinner -- 8 June
- Newark Primary School Fun Day -- 15 June
- Westburn Church Fete -- 25 May
- Charity Concert in aid of Ardgowan Hospice -- 26 May
- PROMENADE Cafe Plan For Ashton
- COUNCILLORS Back Travellers Camp Idea
- NEWS In Brief -- SCOUT Car Wash... MOORFOOT School Fete... PLANT Sale And Coffee Morning
- READER Talkback -- Should Be Easy To Find Train Louts
- CLYDE Shipping Images -- Cruise Ship Celebrity Infinity
- MARCH Will Honour Returning Argylls
- FOOTBALL: Welfare League -- MISC Scottish Cup Triumph
- THIRTY-Five Hopefuls Start Recruit Challenge