HUGE photos of old Greenock have been put up on the side of a drab car park as part of an arts regeneration project.
Five photos from the Eugene Mehat collection were chosen by residents to liven up the wall of the structure in Ann Street.
The project is a partnership between River Clyde Homes and Inverclyde Community Development Trust.
Mehat took photos of the area in the 1960s. The collection is now administered by the McLean Museum. More about Eugene Mehat
- Ramblers' Walk: Beinn Ghlas and Beinn Lawers -- 26 May
- Ramblers' Walk: Beecraigs and Cockleroy -- 25 May
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 26 May
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 20 May
- Light & Shade Art Exhibition -- 11 May to 1 June
- Yvonne Lyon Concert -- 25 May
- Riverside Youth Band Summer Concert -- 7 June
- Wherries Concert -- 7 June
- Sporting Dinner -- 8 June
- Newark Primary School Fun Day -- 15 June
- Westburn Church Fete -- 25 May
- Charity Concert in aid of Ardgowan Hospice -- 26 May
- DRUGS Gang Members Jailed
- YOUTHS Fire Air Weapon At Man With Learning Difficulties
- TEENAGER Allegedly 'Ran Over' Taxi
- TEENAGERS Hunted After Train Disturbance
- CRIME In Brief -- MAN Allegedly Assaulted Four Police Officers
- PROMENADE Cafe Plan For Ashton
- CRUISE Ship Infinity's First Clyde Visit -- WIth Link To 13 Photos
- COUNCILLORS Back Travellers Camp Idea