PLANS have been lodged for a development of 38 flats at the former Ramada Jarvis Hotel, Gourock.
Merchant Homes have applied to Inverclyde Council for permission to construct four blocks of flats at the site on Cloch Road.
There would also be an access road, car parking, lock-up garages and landscaping. The application is now pending consideration.
The hotel closed in late 2007 and the building was destroyed in a spectacular fire in February 2008.
- Ramblers' Walk: Beinn Ghlas and Beinn Lawers -- 26 May
- Ramblers' Walk: Beecraigs and Cockleroy -- 25 May
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 26 May
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 20 May
- Light & Shade Art Exhibition -- 11 May to 1 June
- Yvonne Lyon Concert -- 25 May
- Riverside Youth Band Summer Concert -- 7 June
- Wherries Concert -- 7 June
- Sporting Dinner -- 8 June
- Newark Primary School Fun Day -- 15 June
- Westburn Church Fete -- 25 May
- Charity Concert in aid of Ardgowan Hospice -- 26 May
- BANK Machine Fraudster Thwarted
- PROMENADE Cafe Plan For Ashton
- COUNCILLORS Back Travellers Camp Idea
- LATEST Images In Our Gallery -- Fergusons Ferry Launch
- EXPEDITION Cruise Ship Visits
- PLANNING Applications And Decisions -- GEORGE Square Business Centre Plan
- THIRTY-Five Hopefuls Start Recruit Challenge
- READER Talkback -- Should Be Easy To Find Train Louts