GREENOCK Sports Centre is closing for six weeks for improvement work.
The Nelson Street facility will be shut after today (Wednesday) until Sunday 13 August
The work includes the installation of a new floor in the main hall and improvements to the existing changing areas.
A number of fitness classes will be cancelled and others will be relocated to other centres.
- Ramblers' Walk: Beinn Ghlas and Beinn Lawers -- 26 May
- Ramblers' Walk: Beecraigs and Cockleroy -- 25 May
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 26 May
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 20 May
- Light & Shade Art Exhibition -- 11 May to 1 June
- Yvonne Lyon Concert -- 25 May
- Riverside Youth Band Summer Concert -- 7 June
- Wherries Concert -- 7 June
- Sporting Dinner -- 8 June
- Newark Primary School Fun Day -- 15 June
- Westburn Church Fete -- 25 May
- Charity Concert in aid of Ardgowan Hospice -- 26 May
- DRUGS Gang Members Jailed
- YOUTHS Fire Air Weapon At Man With Learning Difficulties
- TEENAGER Allegedly 'Ran Over' Taxi
- TEENAGERS Hunted After Train Disturbance
- CRIME In Brief -- MAN Allegedly Assaulted Four Police Officers
- PROMENADE Cafe Plan For Ashton
- CRUISE Ship Infinity's First Clyde Visit -- WIth Link To 13 Photos
- NEWS In Brief -- CAFE Flooded By Sprinkler