CRUISE ship Aida Cara returns to Greenock this weekend.
The 38,550-tonne ship is expected at the Ocean Terminal on Sunday around 9am, in from Liverpool, and should leave about 7pm, bound for Oban, although times are often subject to change at short notice.
Aida Cara is calling at Greenock twice this year – she returns on 21 August.
The ship, which can carry up to 1,180 passengers, previously came to the Clyde in June 2009.
- Inverclyde Heritage Festival -- 13 to 19 May
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 19 May
- Light & Shade Art Exhibition -- 11 May to 1 June
- Ramblers' Walk: A’Chrois in the Arrochar Alps -- 19 May
- Yvonne Lyon Concert -- 25 May
- Riverside Youth Band Summer Concert -- 7 June
- Wherries Concert -- 7 June
- Sporting Dinner -- 8 June
- Spring Bling Tabletop Sale -- 25 May
- ANOTHER Day, Another Cruise Ship
- CRIME In Brief -- MAN Charged Over Three Assaults
- CHOIRS And Bands At Charity Concert
- VOYAGE From Clyde To Mark 60 Years Of Trust Cruises
- COUNCIL Tax Grants To Lure Newcomers
- NEW Theatre Opening With Comedy Drama Night
- MORE Megastars Hopefuls Perform
- APPROVAL Given For Beacon Sign