A MAN has died after a small cabin cruiser capsized off Greenock Esplanade.
A major search and rescue operation was launched when the alarm was raised just before noon on Saturday.
Two other men on the boat survived. It’s understood the men were from the Dumbarton area.
Photo courtesy of Tom Stevenson
- Ramblers' Walk: Beinn Ghlas and Beinn Lawers -- 26 May
- Ramblers' Walk: Beecraigs and Cockleroy -- 25 May
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 26 May
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 20 May
- Light & Shade Art Exhibition -- 11 May to 1 June
- Yvonne Lyon Concert -- 25 May
- Riverside Youth Band Summer Concert -- 7 June
- Wherries Concert -- 7 June
- Sporting Dinner -- 8 June
- Newark Primary School Fun Day -- 15 June
- Westburn Church Fete -- 25 May
- Charity Concert in aid of Ardgowan Hospice -- 26 May
- DRUGS Gang Members Jailed
- YOUTHS Fire Air Weapon At Man With Learning Difficulties
- TEENAGER Allegedly 'Ran Over' Taxi
- CRIME In Brief -- MAN Allegedly Assaulted Four Police Officers
- TEENAGERS Hunted After Train Disturbance
- CRUISE Ship Infinity's First Clyde Visit -- WIth Link To 13 Photos
- MCGILL'S Were Just The Ticket For Temple Opening
- LATEST Readers' Photos -- Loch Thom Rainbow