YOUNG Inverclyde performers have taken to the stage this week with Kayos Theatre Company's production of Fame.
A cast of around 40 are taking part in the four-night run of the musical at the Arts Guild Theatre, Greenock.
The artistic director is Mark Barclay and the musical director is Mark Macdonald.
Fame focuses on the ups and downs of life for students and staff at New York's High School of Peforming Arts in the early 1980s.
The show is on at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £12 or £9 for concessions.
- STABBING During Party Disturbance
- FIRST Minister Hears How Inverclyde's Making Waves
- £1MILLION Government Boost For Shipyard
- CRIME In Brief -- Man Faces Driving, Drugs And Weapon Charges
- PORT Man Allegedly Attacked In Kilmacolm
- BUTCHERS Find Recipe For Success
- IN Brief -- St Michael's School's Winter Wonderland
- UPDATE From Girlguiding Greenock