YOUNG Inverclyde performers have taken to the stage this week with Kayos Theatre Company's production of Fame.
A cast of around 40 are taking part in the four-night run of the musical at the Arts Guild Theatre, Greenock.
The artistic director is Mark Barclay and the musical director is Mark Macdonald.
Fame focuses on the ups and downs of life for students and staff at New York's High School of Peforming Arts in the early 1980s.
The show is on at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £12 or £9 for concessions.
- Ramblers' Outing -- Bowertrapping Woods near Dalry -- 25 April
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 26 April
- Outdoor Group Fitness Launch -- 23 April
- Marine Wildlife Talk -- 15 May
- Actéon Meets Tam O’ Shanter and Burns to Bernstein -- 25 April
- Craft And Gift Fair -- 25 April
- Concert By The Wherries -- 8 May
- Gourock Highland Games -- 10 May
- Des Clarke -The Trouble with being Des -- 2 May
- The Firelight Show - Murray the Magician -- 8 May
- Pirates And Princesses -- 9 May
- From The Calton To Catalonia -- 10 May
- Fairy Tale in Greenock -- 15/16 May
- Yer Granny -- 19 to 21 May
- 52 Shades of Maggie (Dirty Dancing in the pub) -- 22/23 May
- Varmints - 1 May
- Danny, The Champion Of The World -- 27/28 April
- Simon & Garfunkel - Through The Years -- 26 April
- 3,000 Trees: The Death of Mr William MacRae -- 24 April
- ARREST For Alleged Serious Assault In Gourock
- ON The Web -- Greenock Man Dies In Motorbike Crash
- CAR Overturns On Coast Road
- MAN Attacked In House
- BUS Service Alterations Announced
- WITNESS Plea After Flats Blaze
- CRIME In Brief -- Charity Shop Broken Into
- MORTON Top League As Title Goes To Final Weekend