YOUNG Inverclyde performers have taken to the stage this week with Kayos Theatre Company's production of Fame.
A cast of around 40 are taking part in the four-night run of the musical at the Arts Guild Theatre, Greenock.
The artistic director is Mark Barclay and the musical director is Mark Macdonald.
Fame focuses on the ups and downs of life for students and staff at New York's High School of Peforming Arts in the early 1980s.
The show is on at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £12 or £9 for concessions.
- Ramblers' Outing -- Ben Lomond -- 20 September
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 17 September
- Live @ The Waterfront: Madama Butterfly from Sydney -- 18 September
- Live @ The Waterfront: A Streetcar Named Desire --16 September
- Folk And Roots Music Festival -- October/November
- Great War Exhibition -- 9 August to 18 October
- TEENAGER Charged After Dog Kills Cat
- CAR Seizure Threat For Loud Music Driver
- HIGH-Value Theft Of Cigarettes
- SONGS From The Shows Spectacular
- PLANNING Applications -- Inverkip Cottage And Barn Proposal
- IN Brief -- Cruise From Greenock To Norway
- GREENOCK Parkrun Report -- Week 18
- MISSING Pensioner Found