YOUNG Inverclyde performers have taken to the stage this week with Kayos Theatre Company's production of Fame.
A cast of around 40 are taking part in the four-night run of the musical at the Arts Guild Theatre, Greenock.
The artistic director is Mark Barclay and the musical director is Mark Macdonald.
Fame focuses on the ups and downs of life for students and staff at New York's High School of Peforming Arts in the early 1980s.
The show is on at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £12 or £9 for concessions.
- Live @ The Waterfront -- The Crucible from the Old Vic -- 6 Decmber
- Ramblers' Outing -- Bridge of Weir to Knapps Loch -- 29 November
- Book Week Events -- 24 to 27 November
- European Night And Christmas Market -- 27 November
- The View Gig For Ardgowan Hospice -- 19 December
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 30 November
- Greenock Philharmonic Christmas Concert -- 6 December
- Parish Players Pantomime -- 2 to 5 December
- Christmas Light Switch-On Events -- 3 to 5 December
- Inverkip Hotel Folk Night -- 28 November
- BODY Found In Search For Missing Port Teenager
- CRIME In Brief -- Arrest In Relation To Charges Under Explosive Substances Act
- AUTHOR Events For Book Week Scotland
- £1 MILLION Regeneration Boost
- GOUROCK Town Centre Work Phases Confirmed
- BOGUS Caller Warning After Greenock Incident
- FIRES Started In Cellar And At Builders
- HEAR About Future Of Port Town Centre