YOUNG Inverclyde performers have taken to the stage this week with Kayos Theatre Company's production of Fame.
A cast of around 40 are taking part in the four-night run of the musical at the Arts Guild Theatre, Greenock.
The artistic director is Mark Barclay and the musical director is Mark Macdonald.
Fame focuses on the ups and downs of life for students and staff at New York's High School of Peforming Arts in the early 1980s.
The show is on at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £12 or £9 for concessions.
- Live @ The Waterfront: Met Opera: Les Contes D'Hoffman -- 31 January
- Live @ The Waterfront: Royal Opera House -- Andrea Chénier -- 29 January
- Ramblers' Outing -- Kilcreggan -- 31 January
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 8 February
- Complete Stone Roses Gig -- 21 March
- Gourock Highland Games -- 10 May
- Port Glasgow Spring Bulb Show -- 21 March
- The Stones -- 14 February
- Keith Jack - A little Bit More of Me -- 11 February
- Pine Tree, Poggle And Me -- 10 February
- Ballet West: Romeo And Juliet -- 8 February
- The Circus of Horrors - The Night of the Zombie -- 7 February
- Sugar Beets and Candy Rocks -- 6 February
- The Polar Bears Go Wild! -- 31 January
- PREGNANT Woman Attacked By Drunks
- DECISIONS Due On Housing Plans
- GENERAL Election Candidate Could Be UK's Youngest
- COUNCILLORS Decide The Show Must Go On At The Beacon
- CRIME In Brief -- Boy Allegedly Attacked
- WHEELS In Motion For New Skatepark
- EAST End Family Fun Event
- THOUSANDS Given Out In Community Grants