YOUNG Inverclyde performers have taken to the stage this week with Kayos Theatre Company's production of Fame.
A cast of around 40 are taking part in the four-night run of the musical at the Arts Guild Theatre, Greenock.
The artistic director is Mark Barclay and the musical director is Mark Macdonald.
Fame focuses on the ups and downs of life for students and staff at New York's High School of Peforming Arts in the early 1980s.
The show is on at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £12 or £9 for concessions.
- Live @ The Waterfront: Stephen Fry - More Fool Me - 1 October
- Live @ The Waterfront: Spandau Ballet – Soul Boys of the Western World -- 30 September
- Ramblers' Outing -- Dun Rig Horseshoe from Peebles -- 4 October
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 2 October
- Model Railway Exhibition -- 18/19 October
- Scotland's Boat Show -- 10 to 12 October
- Folk And Roots Music Festival -- October/November
- Great War Exhibition -- 9 August to 18 October
- WITNESS Appeal After Two Serious Assaults
- CS Spray Used On Boys During School Disturbance
- MAN Assaulted In His Home
- JOBS Secured Thanks To Ferry Contract
- ARREST For Alleged Flat Assault
- BIKES And Remote Control Cars Among Shed Hauls
- ON The Web -- Clydeport Fined £650,000 Following Greenock Tug Tragedy
- COURSE Record Under Threat In 20th Parkrun