YOUNG Inverclyde performers have taken to the stage this week with Kayos Theatre Company's production of Fame.
A cast of around 40 are taking part in the four-night run of the musical at the Arts Guild Theatre, Greenock.
The artistic director is Mark Barclay and the musical director is Mark Macdonald.
Fame focuses on the ups and downs of life for students and staff at New York's High School of Peforming Arts in the early 1980s.
The show is on at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £12 or £9 for concessions.
- Peter Morrison And Friends -- 19 September
- Kind of Silence -- 19 September
- Forbidden Nights -- 16 September
- A Night Of One Acts – 28 /29 August
- Black is the Color of My Voice -- 13 September
- Oog -- 12 September
- Phil & Aly -- 3 September
- SpectreTown -- 2 September
- Scarfed For Life -- 21 August
- Dragon -- 11 August
- MAJOR Police Inquiry After Man Found Injured
- COMPANY Hope To Overturn Turbine Refusal
- CRIME In Brief -- Pigeons Stolen In Break-In
- CLYDE Shipping -- Crystal Serenity
- CATWALK Success For Port Fashion Student
- ADVERT -- Classes To Dispel Fear Of Giving Birth Resuming
- HUNDREDS Watch British Isles Bowlers At Ardgowan
- BRAKES Could Be Put On Taxi Fares Rise This Year