THE main road through Gourock was closed late on Saturday afternoon after two cars collided.
The crash happened in Ashton Road, just past the yacht club, around 5.15.
One person was slightly injured and taken to hospital.
The road was closed until the wreckage was cleared.
- Inverclyde Leisure Group Fitness Launch -- 29 April
- Ramblers' Walk -- Hills Behind Rhu -- 20 April
- Ramblers' Walk -- Largs to Seamill via Portencross -- 19 April
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 27 April
- Gourock Highland Games -- 11 May
- Fun Musical Evening -- 24 April
- Co-operative Funeralcare Band Concert -- 26 April
- Antique Valuation Event -- 24 April
- Megastars Auditions -- 12/13 & 17 April
- MAN Rescued During Kitchen Blaze
- CUSTOM House Welcomes New Blue Chip Firm
- CRIME In Brief -- Gardening Equipment Stolen From Van
- HANNAH'S Easter Egg-stravaganza
- END Of The Road Coming For Tenement Landmark
- IN Brief -- Union Street Roadworks Closure
- MORTON Are Going Down Fighting
- TALKBACK -- Shopping Centre Charity Fee