THE main road through Gourock was closed late on Saturday afternoon after two cars collided.
The crash happened in Ashton Road, just past the yacht club, around 5.15.
One person was slightly injured and taken to hospital.
The road was closed until the wreckage was cleared.
- NICKELBACK Musician Makes Inverclyde Clan Call
- MURAL Is Just The Ticket To Brighten Up Port Glasgow Station
- BROWN Bin Collection Winter Shut-Down
- PLANNING Application Lodged For New Gourock School
- PARADE And Street Party At Weekend Galoshans Festival
- INVERKIP Distillery Development Lodged With Planners
- ON The Web: Four Operators In the Running For Gourock/Dunoon Ferry Contract
- LATEST Inverclyde Jobcentre Plus Vacancies