THE main road through Gourock was closed late on Saturday afternoon after two cars collided.
The crash happened in Ashton Road, just past the yacht club, around 5.15.
One person was slightly injured and taken to hospital.
The road was closed until the wreckage was cleared.
- Ramblers' Outing -- Ben Lomond -- 20 September
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 17 September
- Live @ The Waterfront: Madama Butterfly from Sydney -- 18 September
- Live @ The Waterfront: A Streetcar Named Desire --16 September
- Folk And Roots Music Festival -- October/November
- Great War Exhibition -- 9 August to 18 October
- NELSON Street Traffic Change This Week
- PHOTOSTREAM -- Pro-Independence Gathering -- 14 Photos
- GIANT Cruise Ship Is Second Biggest To Call At Greenock
- PLANNING Applications -- Business Plan For Old Police Station
- GRANTS Awarded To Groups
- PHOTOSTREAM -- Kilmacolm Running Festival
- EXTRA In-Service Training Day For Education Staff
- FALL In Anti-Social Behaviour Reports