THE main road through Gourock was closed late on Saturday afternoon after two cars collided.
The crash happened in Ashton Road, just past the yacht club, around 5.15.
One person was slightly injured and taken to hospital.
The road was closed until the wreckage was cleared.
- MAN Assaulted Twice
- ON The Web -- New Owner For Greenock Telegraph
- LAND Bought As Part Of Port 'Spur Road' Plan
- BREAK-In Incidents Involving Boat And Fire Station
- BODY-Building Success For Home-Help Turned Fitness Student
- PHOTOSTREAM -- The Witches Of Eastwick
- INTRUDER At Port Glasgow House
- £7,000 Raid At Village Yacht Club