THE main road through Gourock was closed late on Saturday afternoon after two cars collided.
The crash happened in Ashton Road, just past the yacht club, around 5.15.
One person was slightly injured and taken to hospital.
The road was closed until the wreckage was cleared.
- Ramblers' Walk -- Milngavie to Drymen -- 26 April
- Inverclyde Leisure Group Fitness Launch -- 29 April
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 27 April
- Gourock Highland Games -- 11 May
- Fort Matilda Tennis Club Open Day -- 26 April
- Motown & Soul Night -- 21 June
- Fun Musical Evening -- 24 April
- Co-operative Funeralcare Band Concert -- 26 April
- Antique Valuation Event -- 24 April