THE main road through Gourock was closed late on Saturday afternoon after two cars collided.
The crash happened in Ashton Road, just past the yacht club, around 5.15.
One person was slightly injured and taken to hospital.
The road was closed until the wreckage was cleared.
- Ramblers' Outing -- Glasgow River, Canal And Parks -- 30 April
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 2 May
- Scottish Food Market -- 8 May
- Largs Dragon Boat Race -- 3 September
- Great Largs Fun Run -- 8 May
- P1 Scottish Grand Prix Of The Sea -- 18/19 June
- Greenock Fake Festival -- 14 May
- Gourock Highland Games -- 8 May