THE main road through Gourock was closed late on Saturday afternoon after two cars collided.
The crash happened in Ashton Road, just past the yacht club, around 5.15.
One person was slightly injured and taken to hospital.
The road was closed until the wreckage was cleared.
- Ramblers' Outing -- Around Dalry -- 1 November
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 9 November
- Live @ The Waterfront: National Theatre Live: Frankenstein -- 30 October
- Hallowe'en Parkrun -- 1 November
- Maximum Impact 2014 -- 1 November
- Autumn Fair -- 1/2 November
- Fireworks Display -- 1 November
- Folk And Roots Music Festival -- October/November
- ROAD And Rail Flood Chaos -- Link To 21 Photos Added
- PUPIL Allegedly Assaulted Three School Staff Members
- ELDERLY Woman Hurt In Bus Accident
- ESPLANADE Filming For Iain Banks Drama
- CLIMBING Facility, Soft Play And 'Value' Gym Plan
- £30,000 Dumper Truck Stolen From Building Site
- PHOTOSTREAM -- Sunshine After The Floods
- SCHOOL Business Students Hear 'Hat's The Way To Do It