THE main road through Gourock was closed late on Saturday afternoon after two cars collided.
The crash happened in Ashton Road, just past the yacht club, around 5.15.
One person was slightly injured and taken to hospital.
The road was closed until the wreckage was cleared.
- Live @ The Waterfront: Met Opera: Les Contes D'Hoffman -- 31 January
- Live @ The Waterfront: Royal Opera House -- Andrea Chénier -- 29 January
- Ramblers' Outing -- Kilcreggan -- 31 January
- Greenock Fire Museum Open -- 8 February
- Complete Stone Roses Gig -- 21 March
- Gourock Highland Games -- 10 May
- Port Glasgow Spring Bulb Show -- 21 March
- The Stones -- 14 February
- Keith Jack - A little Bit More of Me -- 11 February
- Pine Tree, Poggle And Me -- 10 February
- Ballet West: Romeo And Juliet -- 8 February
- The Circus of Horrors - The Night of the Zombie -- 7 February
- Sugar Beets and Candy Rocks -- 6 February
- The Polar Bears Go Wild! -- 31 January
- PREGNANT Woman Attacked By Drunks
- EVENING Bus To Continue With Different Route
- CRIME In Brief -- Boy Allegedly Attacked
- GENERAL Election Candidate Could Be UK's Youngest
- JOINERY Apprentices Get A Second Chance
- DECISIONS Due On Housing Plans
- WHEELS In Motion For New Skatepark
- EAST End Family Fun Event